Top Ten Tips To Make Your Party Perfect
1. For a wedding, keep in mind your guests are going to be where the couple are. If you are on the dance floor, your guests will be there too!
2. Don’t micromanage the timeline. We do need the order of events, but not necessary the exact time for each.
3. If there are older guests, try not to sit them right in front of the speakers.
4. Don’t put the DJ in an obscure location or corner; the DJ needs to be easily visible and near the dance floor so they can see it and get a feel for the crowd.
5. If you have dance floor lighting, keep in mind, darker is better. Use dimmers for chandeliers, café lighting, etc.
6. If you have a bar for photobooth at the event, please put it in the main room where the DJ is. You want to keep the people near the dance floor at all times.
7. When picking songs for you event, take into consideration not only your tastes, but your guests’ as well.
8. You always want to leave the guests wanting more. It’s not your responsibility to entertain your guests until 2am.
9. When picking your music, you don’t have to over do it. Pick about 20 songs you like and let us take it from there.
10. If you have to cut corners on your budget, don’t skimp on your entertainment—It can make for break your event!
Check out our top 8 things Wedding DJ's do besides play music HERE!